Tuesday, January 9, 2018

you are the King of all things...

im nervous and scared of confused...

teach me something through this...

my son, I love with every ounce of my being...

I struggle to see him so happy about a dress...

I don't understand it, I don't get it...

Lord love him passionately...

show him he the greatness of being a boy...

let me love on him and show him Jesus...

give me peace through this time of me feeling uncomfortable...

teach me something through this...

let me take this feeling and be compassionate towards others when they have no control...


is this what you are teaching me?...

I know I am quick to judge (how can a parent allow that to happen, why are they letting them use an ipad at dinner, why are they letting them cry...

Lord give me patience and compassion towards parents and others, when I don't agree or understand their choices...

Jesus take the wheel of cannons life...

take my son and turn him into the greatest leader of people, lover of Jesus, motivator of souls...

he has the ability to change people...

Lord make him great...

let him lead people to your feet...

let him fall at your feet daily...

let me be compassionate to others, no matter what is going on...

I don't know their situation, they may be struggling...

they may have a child that has some sort of "difference"...

thank you for teaching me this...

Lord let my heard be changed for ever more...

Lord let cannon be a man after your heart...

I pray this phase will pass and that his understanding of gender rolls and his roll in this life will be evident and clear to him...

its a journey worth taking, no questions, no gimmicks, no doubts, just "RAD"

its over, now what!



No comments: